SB Tippers is a family run business, based in Great Harwood, Lancashire with over 40 years of experience, providing a professional service within the Northwest region of England. It now stands today as one of the leading haulage contractors and plant specialists in the sector.
Specialising in bulk excavation, we provide a full and wide range of products and services to various customers within our industry. These include supplying Local Authorities, the Utility companies, the Environment Agency, the Construction and Development market, Demolition, Landscaping and the private sector as a whole.
From the hiring out of plant, vehicles and equipment, to the provision of recycled aggregates, top soil and tipping facilities at our own purpose built reclamation centre; we offer all our clients exceptional levels of service and attention to detail that you would expect from a dedicated family run business.
We Provide a complete range of services that include:
- Site visits to recommend what type of plant, vehicles and products are most suited to the job.
- The hiring out of all plant, machinery, vehicles and equipment - self drive and operated.
- The provision of fully trained and professionally qualified drivers and operators.
- Hazardous waste management - The removal of all types of waste to fully licensed disposal sites.
- Specialist advice and recommendations on the recycling of materials and the sale of recycled aggregates.
- 24/7 backup and aftercare service.
- Bulk Spoil Removal.
- Advice on all new legislation and products.
- An in-house workshop that services and maintains all plant and vehicles.
Whatever your plant and haulage requirements are; SB Tippers have a professional and experienced base of operations to tackle the most arduous of jobs.